Scarlet Mambo All-Girl Team performs at Mario B’s

On Saturday, January 26th 2008, the Scarlet Mambo All-Girl Team made its debut with the Salsa performance “Pesadilla” at Mario B’s Salsa Social in Jersey City, New Jersey. This medium-tempo song expresses that life without Salsa would become a Nightmare (Pesadilla). And after watching this performance, one can clearly feel the theme of the song.

This team is made up of Lyne, Camila, Nadya and Lisa. The girls looked as beautiful as ever in their black and silver outfits.

The Full Picture Album for Pesadilla is now available on facebook.

As if this was not enough, Scarlet Mambo also performed its seasoned number “Otra Rumba” (Gina, Tee, Camila and Dany). This video shows a little preview of “Pesadilla”.

Like always, Tricia made the photos and the video available faster than anyone.Congratulations to the four girls for an awesome performance!!!

Special thanks to Jim, Elizabeth, Tracy, Jonathan, Luis, Jose, Alberto and Gina for coming out to support Scarlet Mambo!!! Tricia, thank you for the quick photos and video! Jimmy and Veronica, thank you for your ever-lasting friendship!!!

6 People have left comments on this post

» Carl said: { Jan 29, 2008 - 10:01:44 }

WOwowow! Smoking hot girls.

» Diana P. said: { Jan 30, 2008 - 01:01:05 }

Que bien. Felicidades por el show esta bien bacano. Me gusto mucho. I want dance to dance like you. Bye. ***Diana***

» fred said: { Feb 4, 2008 - 03:02:37 }

hi everybody
thanks a lot for choosing one of our songs for this demo !!
quite an honor for a french band !!
see you
fred
OCHO Y MEDIA

» Dany J said: { Feb 7, 2008 - 11:02:34 }

Hey Fred, I really love your music! As soon as I heard “Let’s Go Monos”, I instantly was mesmerized by it and decided to choreograph to it. It has a very catchy instrumental melody!!!

But then I heard “Pesadilla” and I fell in love with the lyrics, and I just knew that the girls were going to love the song. You are right, life without Salsa would be a nightmare.

I had to make a shorter version of your song. I had to edit it down to 3:30 mins from 8:03 mins. J’espere que ça va?

Merci pour faire un visit a notre website! Je connais Ocho Y Media seulement depuis l’ete dernier, alors je ne suis pas alle a te voir quand vous etes venus a New Jersey et New York.

Je ne peux pas attendre a te voir en direct!!! J’aime la musique de Ocho Y Media! La prochaine fois, on doit ecrire en Francais. A bien tot !

» Dany J said: { Feb 8, 2008 - 12:02:29 }

Hey girls!

Good News: The Scarlet Mambo girls are featured in Ocho Y Media’s official blog!!!!

The not-so-good news: Another group from Brasil also performs Pesadilla. LOL.

The more goods news: I like their performance too! Congrats! LOL.

» Camila said: { Feb 8, 2008 - 07:02:11 }

It was our pleasure to perform to such a beautiful song.
We are honored to have graced the pages of your website.
Keep playing your wonderful music..and we will keep on DANCING…..
Si mi vida fueron sin salsa, sería una pesadilla!!!

Anti-spam image