Scarlet Mambo Performs at Nova Terra !

In a rare event the dance floor cleared at Nova Terra Friday night to make room for the performance of the Scarlet Mambo Dance team !

cimg0279.JPG cimg0282.JPG cimg0267.JPG

Click Here for More Scarlet Mambo Pictures @ Nova Terra

cimg0270.JPGcimg0269.JPGcimg0271.JPGcimg0274.JPGcimg0260.JPGcimg0293.JPGcimg0287.JPGcimg0286.JPGcimg0283.JPG

7 People have left comments on this post

» camila said: { May 19, 2007 - 12:05:40 }

Can we see the pictures bigger please :)?

» Tricia said: { May 19, 2007 - 06:05:11 }

Hi Camila ! I added the links so when you click on the thumbnails the full sized photos will appear. :-)

» Neil said: { May 19, 2007 - 08:05:08 }

nice pics…and great performance. Very impressive, you guys looked great!

» Dany J said: { May 20, 2007 - 06:05:08 }

Thanks for coming out to support us, Neil. We really enjoyed dancing for all of our friends. Tricia, thanks for the pictures! You get lots of points for posting the pictures so quickly!!

» camila said: { May 20, 2007 - 08:05:57 }

Just want to say thank you to all of our friends for their continued support. Scarlet Mambo loved performing at Nova Terra!! We had a fabulous time dancing as always but the night was even more special because we got to share it with you!

To Gina and Thidian:
I love you guys. I am so happy that you are part of the group. You both did a wonderful job and I am so happy that our relationships stem beyond just being dance partners and into true friendship. Dany and I could not be more pleased. Thanks for representing.

To Tricia:
Thank you for the wonderful pictures. As always very professional and timely. YOU ROCK!

To Neil:
Love You!!! You are such a great friend. I appreciate all of the hard work you put into making our video.

S-C-A-R-L-E-T M-A-M-B-O IS IN THE HIZ HOUSE!!

Love Ya

» Dany J said: { May 21, 2007 - 01:05:25 }

I just love this picture! It says it all !!! That’s how I feel.

» Cristina said: { May 23, 2007 - 05:05:40 }

Danny,
Thanks for the photos…
P.S. You guys did a great job the other night.
See You soon,